Saturday, September 5, 2009

Why buy KC? Why buy Local?

I have always been someone that believes that you should just take what is given to you and turn it into a something productive.   My montra, "tell me the rules, show me the game, and I will find a way to win."   Forget polictics, forget the weather, even forget the economy if you want to succeed you just  find a way to WIN.    Often small business owners do just that!

Being a small business owner I have always tried to "vote" with my dollars and keep my hard earned money right in my own community. That gives my community the jobs, taxes, and income  and more.   Additionally it gives another local resident the opportunity to work, pay their mortgage and bills.   With no  surprise I have always found that locally owned companies offer a higher level of personal service and often a better value.   

I created this blog to give both consumers and small business owners a chance to share.

I want to share with you now several small business website of local companies that I know they are "finding a way to WIN."

www.sealwizekc.com

www.makethemsmile.com

www.MoonlightDecks.com?ref=je


Please share your comments and insights also.

Thanks,
John Erickson
John the Alarm Guy
http://www.jericksonconsulting.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment