Sunday, November 1, 2009

buy kc

buy kc


I have always said tell me the rules, show me the game, and I will find a way to win. Well when I ask my friends that have a small business if they got their stimulus check they laugh and say they are still waiting. So, I thought I would try to do something to help. I created a blog and LinkedIn Group both to try to give business owner and hopefully consumers a forum to go to where they could discuss buying local and stimulating our own Kansas City community. If every 68.00 of 100.00 spent goes right back into the economy then we have a way of helping ourselves. As a friend of mine says, “vote, with your dollars.” I have opened both of these sites up to any discuss to allow a company to throw out a promotion, an idea, marketing, or to tell us about a company that is doing a good thing for our community. I hope you will take the time to go to the site and participate.

On my LinkedIn account I have started a group called BuyKc as well as again started a blog to help promote KC business, give consumers a site to go to brag about local business as well as give business owners a site to shamelessly plug their own business or a fellow business. www.buykc.blogspot.com please check it out. I am not profiting just trying to make our town stronger.

Post what are you favorite local service or stores and why on this blog.

I will start with one of my favorites;

www.makethemsmile.com Best Regards Cookie Bakery

Also, check out my other blog.
 
http://www.madmanmarketing.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment